We are Leaders in High-End Home & Business Mold Remediation
Are you in need of mold removal in Jackson Hole Wyoming? Flood & Fire Solutions is your answer.
Effects of Mold
The presence of mold and mildew in your home or office can go virtually unnoticed, but can have a significant impact on your health and the stability of your structure.
Few people fully understand the potentially destructive effects of mold. If left untreated, mold can cause a variety of health issues, especially among those with respiratory trouble, allergies or children.
Mold spores can become airborne and contaminate other areas of your home or business dramatically affecting the indoor air quality.
Mold is a symptom of high moisture. If allowed to exist for prolonged periods, mold can be damaging to any structure by promoting the development of wood decay fungi.
We Don’t Just Kill Mold, We Completely Destroy It
Flood & Fire Solutions can help protect your health and the safety of your structure through our mold mildew and remediation service, which includes:
- Visual inspection of the structure.
- Electronic inspection with specialized mold inspection equipment.
- Developing a mold remediation plan.
- Remediation of the affected areas, following EPA guidelines.
- Elimination of the source of water or humidity that may be encouraging mold growth.
- Air filtration using Air-scrubber HEPA filtration systems.
- Structural and cosmetic repairs following remediation.
You Must Act Quickly
It is very important that you don’t wait to call a mold removal and restoration company because mold, in the right environment, can grow quickly and turn a small problem into a big (and expensive) issue.
Although you may only see small signs of mold there is a good possibility that there is mold growing in places that we can not see (behind drywall, inside insulation, etc.).
No matter what the situation is, you can rest assured that Flood & Fire Solutions is here for you. Let us take away the stress and worrying for you.